Monday, April 2, 2018

AngryBlue Metallica Prague Poster Release



AngryBlue designed the poster for the Metallic show in Prague Czech Republic tonight.

He reflects on how far he has come.
This is the second Metallica poster I've designed in less than a year! It's really sweet to be able to do these types of projects that I couldn't have imagined being within reach when I was a teenager learning to play guitar. Now that I've been designing rock posters and merchandise for the people that influenced me, it's just bonkers.

The ossuary in the Czech Republic is one of those destinations on my bucket list. I have to walking around in that place. So making a print for a place nearby had to be the ultimate Creeping Death.
This flowery friend is 18x24, 6 colors and limited to a signed/numbered run of 75 for the regular run and 25 for the foil prints.

It will be available tomorrow. Tuesday the 3rd in the morning sometime. Keep an eye out at https://angryblue.com/

1 comment:

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in